- Matt Barrett – Machines and utilities
- Fedja Hadzic – Inventor @ SkryData
- Piers Higgs – Drones – the good, the bad, and the ugly – an all hazards perspective
- Robert Lednor – Applications of drones (not just the cool stuff)
- Mark Taylor – Certainty of uncertainty
Date: Wednesday, 9th September, 2015
Time: Doors open 5:30pm, Presentations from 6:00 pm
Location: Universal Bar, 221 William St, Northbridge 6003
Format: A handful speakers, 10 mins each, usual rules.
Registration: Attendance is free, but for catering purposes we need you to register!
Proudly sponsored by Landgate – WALIS and NGIS Australia
Follow @georabble on twitter or use the hashtag #georabbleper to join the conversation.
We can’t hold these events without the help of the greater Geocommunity!
Please contact us if you’d like to be a part of sponsoring a future event.