Georabble – Student Edition – Thursday 7th September 2017
- Suzy Urbaniak: Geoscience, Education and STEM – What’s happening and where is it going…
- Tristan Reed & Jeremy Siao Him Fa: Geo-app development in Remote Schools
- Mark Williams: Participatory Mapping, Central Australia to Cambodia
- Darren Mottolini: The Assumptions of Mentoring
- Dhan Prabhu: “Getting into Resources” – Resource Careers Experience for High-School Students
What ignited your passion for all things geo?
We’re inviting newbies to the Perth geo-scene to share their stories about what got them on path to geo-enlightenment. Join the friendly Perth Rabble to share your passion for geo.
And for old hat Rabbers – tap a local geo-newby you know to come along and join the crew.
Doors open 5:30pm, Presentations from 6:00 pm
Universal Bar, 221 William St, Northbridge
A handful speakers, 10 minutes each, a room full of ‘rabblers, and the usual rules
Attendance is free, but for catering purposes please help our hosts by registering here
We can’t hold these events without the help of the greater Geocommunity! Please contact us if you’d like to be a part of sponsoring a future event or get involved in helping organise an event.