Final speakers announced for Women in GeorabblePosted: 31/10/2016
We’re pleased and excited to announce our final line up of speakers for the next georabble – women in georabble on 10 November!
Although we’re only having women take the stage, obviously all are welcome to attend for an awesome night of great talks, networking, free nibbles (courtesy of our sponsor – Jacobs) and beers!
Alex Young (awe.media)
- 360 photos and videos are the web tiles of tomorrow
Claudia Nguyen (AAM group)
- Urban Design – a Spatial Perspective. A collaborative effort to building Smart Neighbourhoods.
Janelle Wallace (Soft landing)
- a call for help – using geo in a national take-back scheme for end of life mattresses
Narelle Underwood (Surveyor General NSW)
- Topic to be confirmed
Ana Ouriques (Ruppells Griffon)
- The role and importance of citizens in crowdsourcing geographic information
Leah Figueroa (University of the Philippines in Diliman)
- Analyzing a map of school facilities to help the government understand how to improve academic achievement
GeoRabble is a free event put on by volunteers who are passionate about the Spatial scene. We’re assisted by kind support from Jacobs.