Join us on Thursday the 28th of March for a scintillating evening of all things geospatial and tech. Kindly sharing their knowledge and stories with us, we have the following speakers:
- Ben Jones – Cartography for the Colour Blind
- Sarah James – Convergence of Industry 4.0, Smart Cities and Spatial
- John Bryant – Building open geospatial community in Oceania
With more to be announced very soon!
- 28th March 2019
- Doors open 5:30pm
- Presentations from 6:00pm
- Universal Bar, 221 William St, Northbridge
- A handful speakers, 10 minutes each, a room full of ‘rabblers, and the usual rules
- Attendance is free, but for catering purposes please help our hosts by registering here
We can’t hold these events without the help of the greater Geocommunity! Please contact us if you’d like to be a part of sponsoring a future event or get involved in helping organise an event.