GeoRabble returns to Perth this week, on Wednesday 28 November 2018 at The Universal Bar.
Doors open at 5:30pm, with presentations kicking off at 6:00pm followed by, well, you’ll have to be there to find out 😉
Grab yourself a free ticket and join us for a very spatial* night of all things geo and connecting with like-minded people.
*quality of puns not guaranteed.
- Ross Lewin – Can Artificial Intelligence find the Ants?
- Ikrom Nishanbaev – Exploring Australian Cultural Heritage Sites with the Geospatial Semantic Web
- Damien Hassan – Finding Perth’s first BBQ
- Kurt Adams – How Property Shapes WA
- Sophie Richards – Data Science Learnings from Stanford
- Chris Roach & Jake Geddes – Telling a story with open source tech and timeseries web maps
We hope to see you there!
A very special thanks to our Sponsor Hexagon Geospatial without whom we’d be unable to run this event.