Registrations are now open for the inaugural Auckland GeoRabble, Thursday 25 September! Attendance is free, but for catering purposes we need you to register. Register here.
The presenters are:
- Geoff Leyland, Incremental, Route Planning on Open Data. Alex will be talking about custom solutions for better decision making using tools like mathematical and economic modeling, optimization and simulation and open data.
- Alex Raichev, Affordability in New Zealand – making the website. Visit the website at http://affordability.org.nz/
- Linda Bulk, Aeronavics – Advanced Aerial Solutions, Multirotor airframes & Ready to Fly – Industrial platforms – Tools not toys. Linda will be talking about how they Aeronavics Ltd is a manufacturer of advanced multi-rotor airframes, RTF craft and related accessoriesthe expanding market in aerial robotic systems for aerial photography, filmmaking, professional cinematography and the service sector.
- Hamish Campbell, Koordinates, Licensing, Geodata and You – a brief look at the the open geodata licensing landscape. Hamish will be taking about licensing and legal issues with open data and releasing data into the wild.
- Malcolm Archbold, Beca, Creating 3D models using your camera. With the advances in digital imagery pixel correlation anyone can now create high resolution 3D digital models using a hand held camera.
There is all the usual stuff, free food (courtesy of Glenn Stone Insurance), beer and other drinks, not so free. Join us for great conversions, networking and learn about interesting stuff. See you there!
Date: Thursday 25th September, 2014
Location: Horse and Trap Pub, 3 Enfield St, Mt Eden.
Time: Staring at 5:30pm, Presentations from 6 pm, finished around 7:30 pm
Format: A handful speakers, 10 mins each plus questions
Many thanks to Glenn Stone Insurance for sponsoring
Any questions or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org