Following hot on the heels of the successful inaugural Perth GeoRabble, we’re getting ourselves geared up for the second evening to share geo-ideas, full of fun, and free of sales-pitches.
What is GeoRabble?
GeoRabble is about celebrating the everyday challenges and triumphs of working with location. Everything from the mundane to the glamorous, unfiltered by professional bodies, government and private company agendas and industry politics.
Who is GeoRabble for?
Anyone who has anything to do with GeoTech, GeoDev, GeoBusiness, GeoTrends, GeoFutures, GeoPasts – you name it, as long as you’re passionate and want to share your challenges, triumphs, frustrations and pride in the work that you do.
Date: 21 February, 2012
Time: Doors open 5.30pm, talks from 6.30pm
The Oxford Hotel
368 Oxford Street
Format: Short (10 minute) talks, followed by discussion/networking
Registration: Attendance is free, but we need you to register! Please contact us if you’d like to be a part of sponsoring this event.
- Joseph McGehan (Understanding the Human Spatial Context)
- Chris Tweedie (A Spatial Perspective from 6’4″)
- Chris Scott ( Title a work in progress )
(More to be confirmed)
The Small Print follows: GeoRabble Rules
1. Celebrate each others’ triumphs
2. Respect each others’ choice – no technology bigotry
3. No sales pitches – this includes services, software, data etc.
4. No company logos or ‘about us’ slides
5. Keep it short – 10 minutes per talk
Follow @georabble on twitter or use the hashtag #georabbleper to join the conversation
We’d like to thank DMS for being our Venue sponsor for this event. We can’t hold these events without the help of the greater Geocommunity!
One thought on “GeoRabble #2 – Perth”
For tickets click here: http://georabble-per2-georabbleorg2.eventbrite.com