The GeoRabble crew are pleased to confirm the speakers for GeoRabble #2 on June 16th at the Shelbourne Hotel.
With an exciting and diverse range of geo stories we have:
- Lew Short : Mega fires – what happens when it all goes bad
- Lach McCabe : Using geo to reveal the story at the SMH
- Jacqui Kennedy : In Their Honour – Mapping our Anzacs
- Stewart Hay : Losing my religion – An introspective look at GIS
- Anthony Baxter : Random Hacks of Kindness – disaster and crisis mapping
- Cameron Shorter: Memoirs of a Cat Herder – Coordinating open source volunteers
Entry is free, but please register here.
Stayed tuned as we announce some more details and special activties in the coming days.