GeoRabble Brisbane’s third event (GRB#3) was on Tuesday 23rd April 2013 at the Pig N Whistle (Riverside), and featured presentations by:
- Bill Kitson – “Surveying Heritage, Our Glorious Past”
- Deb Polson – “Dungeon Masters of the Real World”
- Ben Somerville – “Managing large field work forces and impact of NBN on GIS industry”
- Andy Stewart – “Applying lessons learned from Cyclone Yasi in 2011 to Bundaberg floods of 2013”
- Bill Thomson – “Not everyone has geospatial intelligence!”
Follow links on speaker names above to learn more about their topics and them!
The event was generously sponsored by …