The next Perth GeoRabble is just a few days away & we have our final lineup of speakers to announce!
- Ben Jones – Cartography for the Colour Blind
- Sarah James – Convergence of Industry 4.0, Smart Cities and Spatial
- John Bryant – Building open geospatial community in Oceania
- Cameron McArtney – Making GIS accessible for a generation that searches for ‘Google’ in Google to get to Google.
- Dr Liz Dillimore – Making Perth & WA the destination for data science
Grab your free tickets quick by registering here.
- 28th March 2019
- Doors open 5:30pm
- Presentations from 6:00pm
- Universal Bar, 221 William St, Northbridge
- A handful speakers, 10 minutes each, a room full of ‘rabblers, and the usual rules
We can’t hold these events without the help of the greater Geocommunity! Please contact us if you’d like to be a part of sponsoring a future event or get involved in helping organise an event.