The sixth GeoRabble Tas is on, and this time in Launceston.
What: GeoRabble Tas #6
When: August 25th, from 5 – 8 pm
Where: Hotel Colonial, Launceston
How: Register here, it’s free!
- Scott Strong: Australia is on the move
- Maurits van der Vlugt: Where the streets have no name
- Darren Kidd: Sensor smart irrigation
- John Dent: Archaeology of the Kerry Lodge Probation Station
Well, why not! It’s a free event, with free food, and it’s on the night before the Tasmanian Surveying and Spatial Conference.
The event is sponsored by the SSSI Tas.
- Tracy Jin Cui – Geospatial industry trends and progress in China
- Marcia Schneider – Historical Panoramas project
- Voon-Li Chung – A Heuristic for Optimising Database Queries Involving GPS Coordinates
- Onno Benschop – Spatial Adventures at GovHack
- John Bryant – Maps for Lost Towns, and other Geogeeks projects
Date: Thursday 25th August 2016
Time: Doors open 5:30pm, Presentations from 6:00 pm
Location: Universal Bar, 221 William St, Northbridge
Format: A handful speakers, 10 minutes each, a room full of Rabblers, and the usual rules.
Registration: Attendance is free, but for catering purposes we need you to register!
Follow @georabble on twitter or use the hashtag #georabbleper to join the conversation.
We can’t hold these events without the help of the greater Geocommunity!
Please contact us if you’d like to be a part of sponsoring a future event.
Proudly sponsored by Survey Results